The effects of music
28/06/2018 | Les Domaines Roka
Music can influence plants. Scientists are now proving what seemed like nonsense only a few years ago. Music has an effect on the plants’ proteins, increasing their resistance to disease and drought, while stimulating their defense capacity and development.
However, musical sequences must be chosen with care because sounds have different mechanical and electromagnetic effects (resonance, pressure, and vibration).
Given all these aspects, Roka Farm uses:
- - Classical music;
- - Proteins or Protein Resonance Sequences (PRS)– targeted melodies to regulate protein biosynthesis and gene expression;
- - “Sonic Bloom” and bird tunes;
- - The specific sound frequencies of electromagnetic waves and radios;
- - Ultrasounds and infrasounds;
- - The influence of human energy and emotion in relation to the music.
Read more on this topic: